A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), will be attending the RSA Conference in San Francisco on 4th-8th March to demonstrate its high-performance AI-driven network and application security solutions to customers and prospects attending the show. It plans to announce new products and unveil new findings from its Threat Intelligence report at RSA. The company is scheduling meetings, holding a series of partner and company talks in the booth theater and offering demos of its latest solutions.
Booth demonstrations include:
- DDoS mitigation – DDoS protection with intelligent automation and stop by this demo to see the interactive DDoS threat intelligence map
- Enterprise security – high-performance decryption with centralised management and actionable insights
- 5G security – Gi-LAN security with consolidated firewall, CGNAT and app visibility and intelligent automation and analytics for mobile service providers
- Multi-cloud solutions – centrally-managed and secure application delivery for full visibility in multi-cloud environments
To schedule a demo before you arrive, please visit the RSA event page on the A10 Networks website.
Meet Pepper – The AI Robot
Come meet Pepper, the AI robot. Pepper will be in the booth greeting visitors and answering questions. This helpful humanoid robot was developed by CloudMinds Technology and connects to cloud AI. Approachable and easy to engage, Pepper detects customer moods and can converse in multiple languages, answering customer questions and providing a unique conversational experience.
Women in Tech Panel: Top 10 Corporate Cyber Security Conversations in 2019
On Tuesday, 5th March at 1:30 in the booth theater, A10 Networks will be hosting a panel, Top 10 Corporate Cyber Security Conversations in 2019, with women-in-tech leaders to discuss the state of security today and how companies can fight the ever-growing number and magnitude of threats.
Moderating by Tamara McCleary, CEO of Thulium, confirmed panelists include:
- Tina Gravel, Senior Vice President, Global Channels at Cyxtera
- Jo Peterson, Vice President of Cloud Services at Clarify365
- Michelle Ruyle, CEO and Founder at Optimised Channel
A10 Networks and Partner Presentations
Join the discussion as A10 Networks and partners, including Acronis Networks, Fidelis, Flowmon Networks, McAfee, OPSWAT, speak on a variety of network, application and security topics on 5th-8th March.
Eric Chou, A10 Networks Principal Software Engineer and author of DDoS – Practical Detection and Defense will be available on Wednesday, 6th March to sign copies.
For more information and to schedule a meeting with A10 Networks at RSA, please visit https://events.a10networks.com/rsa_2019/