Finalists for the 2020 CompTIA UK Spotlight awards, recognising individual and organisational dedication and excellence in bettering the information technology (IT) industry in the United Kingdom, have been announced.
The 2020 award winners will be revealed and recognized during the CompTIA EMEA Member and Partner Conference this week.
Awards will be presented in seven categories. Here are the finalists.
- UK Community Champion of the Year – Robert Gibbons (CARA Technology), Chris Tate (MYKI) and Chris Timm (Sondela Consulting).
- UK ChannelChanger – Hannah Lloyd (inSOC Inc.), Lizzie Robinson (QBS MSP) and Angus Shaw (Brigantia Partners Ltd.).
- UK Leading Woman in Technology – Hannah Lloyd (inSOC Inc.), Janet O’Sullivan (The Email Laundry) and Melissa Rambridge (Sweethaven Ltd.).
- UK Solution Provider of the Year – Complete I.T. (High Wycombe), METCloud (Birmingham) and Southern IT Networks Ltd. (East Sussex).
- UK Innovative Vendor of the Year – CyberSmart (London), inSOC Inc. (Dundee) and Runecast (London).
- UK Innovative Distributor of the Year – Northamber PLC (London), QBS MSP (Warrington) and Tech Data (Basingstoke).
- UK Community Organisation of the Year – Canon UK Ltd. (Uxbridge), Network Group (West Yorkshire) and Synaxon UK (Warrington).
Nominees were evaluated on their leadership in building excellence in the UK IT industry. Added consideration was given this year for demonstrations of leadership during the COVID-19 crisis or efforts to bring about social change.
The CompTIA EMEA Member and Partner Conference is open to all companies that are involved in the business of technology; and educators, instructors, trainers and other individuals interested in trends impacting the tech workforce across EMEA. Complete details on the conference agenda, speakers and registration are available at https://www.comptia.org/emea/register.