Inpixon an agile tech company providing indoor intelligence solutions for global leaders in retail, healthcare, hospitality, and government today announced the availability of SigmaPlot Version 14.5, their latest version of the most advanced scientific data analysis and graphing software package.
“More than 500,000 scientists and engineers have used SigmaPlot worldwide. It has long been the industry standard for graphing and analysing data in the scientific and engineering communities because it plays a key role in enabling researchers to visually communicate important research results.” said Nadir Ali, CEO of Inpixon the exclusive global licensee of Systat Software, Inc.
The important features of SigmaPlot version 14.5 are:
New Statistical Analysis Features:
- Additional numerical and graph results for contingency tables.
- Assumption checking and table formatting added to correlation tests.
- Expanded model selection criteria in Polynomial Regression.
New Statistical Graphs
- Quantile-Quantile Plot, Confidence and Prediction ellipses, and Jitter plots.
Transform Language Improvements:
- New transform language functions for matrix computations including eigenvalues/eigenvectors of real symmetric matrices, and solutions of systems of linear equations and regression problems.
- Restructured transform library for easier navigation.
- New transforms added to transform library:
- Passing-Bablok Regression.
- Chi-Square goodness of fit test for category data.
- The Histogram Wizard provides scaling options for histogram counts and options for left-edge and right-edge binning.
- Histogram Result Graphs have a new interface for setting scaling options for histogram counts, for left-edge and right-edge binning, for bin counts, and for automatic binning.
Import and export options:
- Import multiple sheets from Excel files.
User interface improvements:
- Easily add value symbols to symbol and bar graphs with a new dialog available from the ribbon.
- Mini toolbar positions have been moved to make editing objects easier.
- Plots can be deleted directly from the Plot panel in Graph Properties.
- Align objects now available from the right mouse menu.
- Greater access from a statistics report or a result graph to the statistics interface on the ribbon.
New Miscellaneous Features:
- A notebook section can now contain one or more subsections.
- The Histogram Plus Kernel Density macro has been added to the toolbox.
- A system memory indicator on the status bar showing the amount of remaining memory.
- Improved search in Help.
A free, fully functional demo version is available for download from the SigmaPlot website at https://systatsoftware.com/downloads/
SigmaPlot is a registered trademark of Systat Software, Inc.
Inpixon is the Exclusive Global Licensee of Systat Software, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright 2020, Systat Software Inc & Inpixon. All rights reserve.