Capri Healthcare Ltd, a leading healthcare technology solution provider, today announced they have been accepted onto the Crown Commercial Service’s new Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5 (DOS5) Framework. The DOS framework is an agreement designed by CCS and Government Digital Service (GDS) to help the public sector such as NHS, to buy, design, build and deliver digital transformation projects.
From 20 January 2021 NHS and other government organisations will be able to buy Capri’s services on the following lots:
- Lot1: Digital outcomes
- Lot2: Digital specialists
- Lot4: User research participants
As a pre-approved Digital Specialists supplier, government departments will find it easier to procure Capri’s award-winning healthcare-related agile & digital transformation services through the new framework. Capri will deliver Digital outcomes through each phase viz, discovery, Alpha, beta and live, a wide range of experienced Digital specialists for project needs, and User research participants to help service design and usability testing.
“We are proud and delighted to gain a place on Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5 (DOS5) and look forward to continuing to offer our healthcare technology expertise to support the digitisation of the NHS organisations.” Krishna Thakur, Founder of Capri Healthcare
With over 10 healthcare technology products offered on the G-Cloud 12, Capri delivers best-in-class technology solutions that enable our NHS customers to efficiently, safely and securely operate and effectively engage with patients and clinicians. Our organisation possesses in-depth knowledge of the NHS and the healthcare industry, demonstrating excellence in delivering successful solutions to a broad range of Healthcare Sector customers. Such customers include the Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital and Health Education England (HEE), Modality Medical Group and many GP Practices.
Being part of the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 5 framework further broadens Capri’s reach and capability for healthcare-sector customers. – Valleesh Athreya, Co-Founder of Capri Healthcare
Capri’s healthcare sector solutions are proven to reduce operating costs and support the NHS’s agenda for digital and cloud-first, whilst ensuring availability and reliability for key enterprise systems.
Global Technology Partnerships
Capri partners with global technology leaders to provide our customers with the highest quality solutions and services across application, database, infrastructure and cloud technology. Our partner relationships with AWS and Microsoft and market-leading expertise in each of these partner’s technologies allow us to tailor solutions to our customers’ unique needs.
About Digital Outcomes and Specialists Framework
Digital Outcomes and Specialists is a dynamic style framework to assist the public-sector to purchase, design, build and deliver digital outcomes using an agile approach, by obtaining the appropriate specialist resource to deliver agile software development.
Benefits of the Digital Outcomes and Specialists Framework
The Digital Outcomes and Specialists agreement support the delivery of the Government Digital Strategy:
- Giving public sector buyers easy access to suppliers with the right capabilities, who comply with the Digital by Default Standard and align with the Government Digital Service Design Manual
- Providing a large, diverse pool of capable suppliers from small and medium-sized businesses to the agile practices of the traditional tier-one / system integration suppliers
- Ensuring supplier capacity to enable the delivery of digital projects at multiple UK locations
- Providing a flexible and speedy route to meet customers’ digital project commissioning requirements
- Dynamic in style, regularly refreshed, following agile methodology in short delivery sprints, learning from and incorporating lessons learned in the next iteration of the framework.