Cohesity Recognised as a Customers’ Choice in 10 of 11 Category Distinctions in the Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Data Centre Backup and Recovery Solutions Report
Cohesity is the only Vendor Named a Customers’ Choice for Global, Large, and Midsize Enterprises
For the fourth time in a row, Cohesity today announced it has been named a Customers’ Choice in the Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Data Centre Backup and Recovery Solutions report.
In 2020, Gartner expanded the Peer Insights Customers’ Choice recognition to 11 category distinctions, including company-size segments, deployment regions, and industries. Cohesity was the only vendor to be recognised as Customers’ Choice in the following category distinctions:
- Global Enterprises ($10 billion-plus USD revenues)
- Large Enterprises ($1 billion-$10 billion USD revenues)
- Midsize Enterprises ($50 million – $1 billion USD revenues)
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia Pacific
- Public Sector/Government/Education
Cohesity is also proud to be the only Customers’ Choice vendor recognised in the following category distinctions: Global Enterprises, Healthcare, and Services industries. Additionally, Cohesity is the only Customers’ Choice vendor to be recognised in all three regions: North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
In order to be recognised for Customers’ Choice across such a wide array of category distinctions, Gartner Peer Insights requires a minimum of 25 validated customer reviews and an average rating from customers that is equal to or higher than the average rating across all vendors listed for any given category distinction. Cohesity received more reviews than any other vendor, topping well over 200 worldwide.
“We are honoured to be the only company recognised in 10 out of 11 category distinctions and we believe this speaks to the unique value, differentiation, and innovation we provide to customers, across industries, segments and geographic regions,” said Lynn Lucas, chief marketing officer, Cohesity. “During the global pandemic when many others are pulling back, we have continued to focus on investing in service, support, and expanding our solutions portfolio — including new offerings that help customers radically simplify data management, protect their data, and derive a competitive business advantage in a hybrid-cloud era.”
Firsthand Commentary from Customers:
Cohesity customers shared both positive and supportive comments on the company and its offerings, illustrating the following: how easy it is to use, its simplicity and efficiency in managing backups, the versatility to manage backups both on-premises and in the cloud, its innovative security/anti-ransomware technology, and exceptional customer support. Below are verbatim comments from a sampling of Cohesity customers.
- “Cohesity nativity & easily plugs into AWS services like S3 and Glacier.” – Systems Engineer, 10/29/20
- “A modern data management platform with low operational overhead that’s easy to use.” – Sr Infrastructure Architect, 10/27/20
- Cohesity is a versatile data protection solution for on-premises or cloud.” – Network and Security Manager, 10/29/20
- “Cohesity – Easy, Flexible, and Efficient DR/BU especially for as-a-service models.” – SVP in the Government Industry, 10/17/20
- “Best suitable product for multi cloud to manage from (a) single portal.” – Sr Manager in the Communications Industry, 10/16/20
- “Innovative technology with exceptional support.” – Lead Technical Architect, 10/12/20
- “Cohesity makes hybrid cloud storage and backups incredibly simple and efficient to manage.” – Director, IT Global Infrastructure, 10/7/20
- “Cohesity – Easy To Implement, Even Easier to Manage.” – Lead Storage Administrator, 6/23/20
- “The ransom protection and detection feature is another innovative feature that is unique as compared to others as it lets us scan the backup files for ransomware.” – Director, Media, 01/28/20
To read more customer reviews, please visit the Gartner Peer Insights page for Cohesity.
To learn more about the Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Data Centre Backup and Recovery Solutions report, please click here.