Atos SE (CAC40: ATO) and RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, video meetings, and contact centre solutions, today announced the first release of Unify Office (UO) in the United Kingdom. A Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS), UO enables businesses to communicate and collaborate with ease using industry-leading voice, video, and team messaging capabilities from anywhere and on any device via a single enterprise solution.
“As all organisations try to navigate the acute challenges of a third UK lockdown, the importance of long-term communication and collaboration plans are becoming clear. Unify Office by RingCentral brings leading edge capabilities of team messaging, cloud phone system, and high quality video into a single application, giving our customers the flexibility to work across multiple environments to meet the new working patterns of their employees,” said David Webbley, Atos Unify Head of Northern Europe.
“Additionally, as GDPR and data compliance are now mandatory elements of our customers’ requirements Unify Office by RingCentral has been specifically designed to meet the highest UK & EU security and privacy standards.”
Unify Office offers several benefits to customers, including:
- Seamless migration: Customers can migrate at their own pace from traditional on-premise telephony systems to Unify Office by RingCentral. They can also continue to use their existing Atos Unify OpenScape Desk phones with Unify Office.
- Simplicity: One vendor, One offer, One solution. Whether a customer’s need is big or small we can support them with a simplified landscape to cover all their communication and collaboration needs, wherever their teams are working in the new normal.
- Open Platform and Integrations: Easily integrate Unify Office with existing business applications, when using applications such as Salesforce, Microsoft, and Google productivity suites through 200+ pre-built integrations or with help of Atos to develop integrations for specific custom workflow.
- Enhanced user experience: Unify Office will now offer dark theme for easier viewing, integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Google contacts for easy communication, and desktop phone updates for better navigation.
- New call features: Will enable users to switch from a voice call to a video call with a single click, pick-up authorised calls that are directed to another user’s extension, and setup queue overflow to extensions so that more calls are answered rather than getting routed to voicemail.
- Enhanced video meeting experience and security: Unify Office will include admin, host, and moderator controls, and password protection.
- Also, participants will now have the ability to switch their view of the video gallery to one of two new layouts: Film Strip and Active Speaker. This will provide an improved user experience so if users choose, they can focus on who is speaking or presenting without distraction from other users.
- Integrated team messaging: With built-in messaging, users can get more done before, during, and after meetings. Using task management, users can pin action items for easy follow-up and keep teams accountable.
“At RingCentral, we’re focused on bringing the benefits of cloud communications to businesses everywhere,” said Anand Eswaran, RingCentral’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “With Atos Unify now available in the UK, more of Atos’ customers will have access to a single, secure, and trusted business communications solution with integrated team messaging, video meetings, and an enterprise cloud phone system, enabling people and teams to be productive and efficient.”
For more information, please visit Unify Office by RingCentral online.