The virtual awards night honoured the partners who most successfully delivered solutions based on WSO2’s open-source, API-first integration and identity management technologies
WSO2, the leader in digital transformation technology, announced the company’s top-performing partners of 2020. The awards were presented at a virtual event that celebrated the WSO2 Partner Programmes’s best year to date. In 2020, partners contributed 40% more to WSO2’s annual recurring revenue (ARR) than the previous year; contributed to more than 60% of new logos won; and added 437 new WSO2 certifications globally, an increase of more than 200% over the previous year.
This year, the awards were aligned to reflect the WSO2 partners’ significant accomplishments across the globe with Partner of the Year and Emerging Partner of the Year awards for each of four geographic regions. WSO2 also introduced three new awards: WSO2 Identity and Access Management Partner of the Year, WSO2 Integration Partner of the Year, and WSO2 Executive’s Choice.
The 2020 award winners are:
- Partner of the Year 2020 (Americas) – Tecnisys
- Partner of the Year 2020 (Europe) – Yenlo
- Partner of the Year 2020 (Middle East & Africa) – DeArx Services.
- Partner of the Year 2020 (Asia Pacific & ANZ) – Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- Emerging Partner of the Year 2020 (Americas) – 3Insys
- Emerging Partner of the Year 2020 (Europe) – Trencadis Corp SRL
- Emerging Partner of the Year 2020 (Middle East & Africa) – RealiTech
- Emerging Partner of the Year 2020 (Asia Pacific & ANZ ) – PharosInfo
- Partner deal of the Year 2020 – Inetum (formerly GFI/RealDolmen) for Madrid Digital
- WSO2 Executive’s Choice 2020 – Chakray
- WSO2 Identity & Access Management Partner of the Year 2020 – Profesia
- WSO2 Integration Partner of the Year 2020 – Yenlo
When evaluating the accomplishments of the winners for 2020, the criteria included new ARR, renewals, churn, new logos, new case studies, expansions into new countries or territories, and certifications and co-marketing activities.
“Our partners have been instrumental in bringing both vision and skills to customers around the world, solving their most challenging problems in adapting to digital business,” said WSO2 Chief Revenue Officer Devaka Randeniya. “In the end, the partner awards are a direct reflection of customers succeeding in achieving their business objectives using our WSO2 technology platform, and we’re excited to celebrate these successes with our partners.”
“In 2020, we saw our network of partners nearly double, expanding the delivery of tailored, high-performance solutions based on WSO2 technology to customers across more than 70 countries worldwide,” said WSO2 Vice President of Strategy Jonathan Marsh. “With so many successes, it was a challenge to choose which partners to recognise. However in 2020, the winners of our twelve awards stood out in delivering exceptional performance, innovation and expertise across a diverse set of regions, technologies and situations. Congratulations to these award winners!”
The WSO2 Partner Programme is an extensive partner network that delivers integration solutions to customers around the world and consists of Value-Added Resellers, Integration Partners, and Technology Partners. Learn more about this program here: https://wso2.com/partners/.