Report Provides Global Insight into Cloud Video Surveillance Use Across Hundreds of Industries and Camera Manufacturers Connected to the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS
Eagle Eye Networks, the global leader in cloud video surveillance, has released its new report detailing camera use and insights from cameras connected to the Eagle Eye Networks Cloud Video Management System (VMS). The insights are analysed from a sample data set of 100,000 cameras in 90 countries around the world. True Cloud, technology improvements, COVID-19, and the need for business intelligence are transforming the video surveillance market.
“As the global leader in cloud video surveillance, Eagle Eye Networks has a wealth of data, best practices, and insights that can help the industry transform how companies manage security and business operations,” said Dean Drako, Founder and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “Our first report shows how the flexibility, scalability, and reliability of cloud video surveillance are starting to impact the physical security industry.”
Key data includes:
- Differences in regional use across the Americas, EMEA and APAC for retention of video in the cloud
- The adoption of higher resolution cameras, audio, and length of retention in the cloud
- Impact of COVID-19 driving need for some remote video access
- Insight into relative popularity of select analytics
- Flexibility of true cloud systems to support hundreds of camera types and manufacturers around the world
The report was developed from data pulled from Eagle Eye Cloud VMS. Eagle Eye Networks reviewed aggregate data from more than 100,000 cameras in 90 countries representing more than 130 camera manufacturers, and serving industries such as retail, restaurant, corporate, warehouse and industrial, education, healthcare, hospitality, multifamily, and many others.
For the full report, please visit: https://www.een.com/cloud-video-surveillance-camera-worldwide-statistics-2021/