Company Accelerates Global Expansion and Artificial Intelligence Investment for its Cloud Video Surveillance Platform
Eagle Eye Networks, the global leader in cloud video surveillance, has announced record Q1 2021 revenue growth, and greater than 85 percent year-over-year revenue growth in 2020. The company’s growth is fuelling an expanded presence around the world, a new manufacturing facility near its Austin headquarters, as well as a near doubling of its team to meet the growing demand for true cloud video surveillance. Eagle Eye is leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) on its true cloud platform to improve safety, security, operations, and customer service for businesses around the world.
“We have passed the tipping point in the video surveillance industry’s adoption of cloud video, as businesses of all types and sizes have realised the advantages of a true cloud solution,” said Dean Drako, Founder and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “Resellers, business owners, and IT professionals understand Eagle Eye Networks’ smart cloud video surveillance, with appropriate privacy and cybersecurity protections, is making businesses more efficient and effective, and communities much safer.”
In addition to record revenue and growth in 2020 and Q1 2021, the company announced funding from venture capital firm Accel in Q4 2020, spurring additional investment in people, products, and the technology needed to transform the video surveillance industry.
– Secured a record number of new customers
– Earned nearly 100 percent customer retention
– Achieved customer support ratings higher than 95 percent
– Onboarded a record number of resellers to the Eagle Eye Networks Reseller Partner Program
– Expanded to a new manufacturing facility in the U.S.
– Achieved integration with more than 10,000 camera makes and models
– Delivered more choice to customers by adding more than two dozen AI technology integrations to our open platform and increasing platform partners by 50 percent year-over-year
– Hired developers, engineers, customer service, and sales and marketing professionals across the globe.