ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW), the leading digital workflow company that makes work, work better for people, has kicked off Knowledge 2021, the company’s flagship digital experience for its customers, partners, and developer community. With more than 40,000 people registered worldwide, Knowledge 21 takes place May 11-20, 2021. Two weeks of live, interactive, and on-demand programming features more than 260 sessions across 12 content channels. Customers are at the center of Knowledge 21, with more than 145 hours of customer-led content by PepsiCo, Under Armour, Subway, the State of Kansas, Levi Strauss, and hundreds of other companies implementing digital workflows to grow their business, become more resilient, and reshape their industries.
CEO Bill McDermott and other company leaders kick off Knowledge 21 with a broadcast showcasing the power of the Now Platform to make the world of work, work better for people — and to workflow a better world. The opening broadcast will include customer stories of how ServiceNow is helping to positively impact lives around the world and is the strategic authority for digital transformation across industries and geographies.
“ServiceNow is the strategic authority for digital transformation,” said Bill McDermott, president and CEO of ServiceNow. “We are at the epicenter of the workflow revolution, enabling enterprises worldwide to create 21st century digital businesses and deliver great experiences for people. We’re solving the greatest workflow challenge of our time, turning vaccines into vaccinations. We’re helping people safely return to their offices. Across every industry, the Now Platform is workflowing solutions that make work and life better for people. The world works with ServiceNow.”
New Innovations Support New Workflows
At Knowledge 2021, ServiceNow announced new solutions, innovations, and strategic moves to extend the transformational power of digital workflows to solve some of the greatest challenges businesses and society face today and into the future, including:
- Expanding into manufacturing and healthcare and life sciences industries with new solutions
- Operational Technology Management helps leading manufacturing companies like Siemens Energy make operations more efficient and secure while enhancing the employee experience.
- Healthcare and Life Sciences Service Management will connect cross-functional health teams and simplify how people engage with their healthcare providers, payers, pharmaceutical, and medical device organizations to improve the patient experience.
- Accelerating global vaccination efforts
- New capabilities to ServiceNow’s Vaccine Administration Management (VAM) solution enhance scheduling and inventory management to make COVID-19 vaccines more accessible, especially for individuals who lack internet access, eliminating key barriers to vaccine distribution.
- ServiceNow is supporting the delivery of millions of COVID-19 vaccinations around the world, including helping the State of North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany to register 120,000 people for vaccination appointments within hours of launching.
- Helping organizations safely return to the workplace
- New features in ServiceNow’s Workplace Service Delivery solution and Safe Workplace Suite help businesses safely return employees to the workplace and navigate the new era of work, including a new planning tool in the Safe Workplace Dashboard and new “Neighborhoods” for Workplace Service Delivery to help organizations make informed decisions about bringing employees back to the workplace to prevent overcrowding.
- ServiceNow has seen a 42 percent increase in customers using one or more of ServiceNow’s Safe Workplace Suite apps since the beginning of 2021, with companies like BankUnited, Uber, and ENMAX using the Now Platform to plan their return to workplace.
- Improving the development of cloud-native applications with insight-driven, action-oriented workflows
- ServiceNow’s acquisition of Lightstep announced this week combines next-generation observability with the world’s leading enterprise digital workflow platform. With Lightstep, an emerging pioneer in next generation application monitoring and observability, ServiceNow will help software developers build, deploy, run, and monitor state-of-the-art, cloud-native applications with insight-driven, action-oriented workflows.