Easy Cut Studio Announces Availability of Drivers for APD, Dika, AM.CO.ZA, Polaris and EnduraCut Cutters.
EasyCut Studio, a leading developer of sign-making solutions for more than 15 years, today officially unveiled the latest edition of Easy Cut Studio which offers certified drivers for the new AM.CO.ZA V-Series, AM.CO.ZA V-Smart Series, AM.CO.ZA V-Auto, Polaris, Vinyl Express EnduraCut 2/3, Vinyl Express EnduraCut Plus, STM Robotics, APD and Dika cutting plotters. It has made significant improvements on its performance and user experience comparing to the previous version.
Easy Cut Studio is a leading professional vinyl design and cutting software specifically created to be compatible with your vinyl cutting plotter. The state-of-the-art software offers a vast amount of advanced functions and tools dedicated to craft a wide range of shapes to meet your needs.
Eric Lee, Product Director at EasyCut Studio, said: “Many users complained that they cannot find their cutter in the list of software, and they want to use our software. To help those users solve the problem, we regularly update the program to add support for new model of cutting machines, and we will continue to do so in the future. To support more new model of vinyl cutters.
The key features of the application are as follows:
- Supported file formats SVG, PDF, AI, PNG, GSD, WPC and EPS.
- Easy to use drawing tools for creating your own design, plotting layouts, and cut lines.
- Easy-to-use software reduces, positions, rotates, mirrors, and enlarges images.
- Layout and design your text objects with all your fonts on your system.
- Vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPG, PNG, GIF or bitmap image.
- Multiple cutting – Option to cut easier thick and resistant materials.
- Create rhinestone patterns.
- Create amazing ready-to-cut text effects.
- Edit and apply special effects on the images.
- Nesting tool – optimizes your files to use less vinyl.
- Supports different formats including SVG, EPS, AI, PNG, GSD, SCUT and PDF.
- Weld overlapping objects by merging, subtracting or intersecting.
- Create cuttable outlines and inlines.
- Easy node editor.
- Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Interface
- Supports a wide range of vinyl cutters.
- Multiple language support.
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit) and macOS.
For more information about the new, innovative Vinyl Cutting Software tools, please visit the official website: https://www.easycutstudio.com/
Pricing and Availability:
Easy Cut Studio is compatible with both Windows and macOS platforms. It fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10 operating systems as well as Mac OS X 10.8 and above computers, the cost of a single user license is $59.95 USD, and there are volume discounts available. A fully functional free trial version may be downloaded from https://www.easycutstudio.com/download.html .