Global tax software provider Sovos, last week announced the launch of its new Sovos Partner Network designed to guide partners in addressing the critical needs of their customers as they navigate the complexity of digital compliance and changing tax regulations around the world. With access to Sovos’ complete portfolio of compliance solutions, along with its unmatched regulatory and tax expertise, this new program enables partners to bolster their tax compliance offerings and expand their business opportunities.
“Government authorities have gone increasingly digital with the calculation, reporting and compliance of taxes and Sovos continues to invest heavily in tax technology solutions. Collaborating with Sovos allows KPMG to bring both its leading technology and tax and implementation experience to clients,” said Niren Saldanha, Partner, Tax, KPMG LLP.
The Sovos Partner Network was built to align to our partners’ business models, whether they resell, co-sell, implement or embed Sovos solutions. Competitive incentives and other business-related program benefits were designed to assist partners in expanding their businesses in ways that best fit their go-to-market strategies. The modern program includes a rich array of consistent and accessible tools, training and a self-service partner portal. Industry leaders such as Oracle, NetSuite, SAP, KPMG and Grant Thornton have already partnered with Sovos to increase customer support, in addition to hundreds of other partners across the globe, both large and small. Collectively, these partners share Sovos’ core mission to Solve Tax for Good®.
Sovos’ global commitment to partners extends to Latin America. “EY Brazil brings tax transformation and automation to its clients by leveraging process and tax automation software in the market, such as Sovos Taxrules,” says Giovanni Schiavone, Tax Transformation Partner at EY Brazil. “We conduct ‘Tax Transformation Projects’ that evaluate our clients’ GAPs and then suggest automations using the most advanced features of solutions like Sovos to help create a high-performance tax area, aligned with current and future Brazilian compliance needs.”
Why partner with Sovos?
The Sovos Partner Network offers many ways to create mutually beneficial opportunities, including:
- Driving new revenue streams: Business partners can expand their product portfolio and market coverage by offering solutions that solve their customers’ needs for compliance.
- Offering the most comprehensive suite of solutions and services: Leveraging Sovos’ Cloud, SaaS and API development, partners can offer robust solutions to customers such as SAGE, Sun Chemical and Nationwide that address real-world challenges.
- Building upon 40 years of experience and research: Through our team of subject matter experts, Sovos supports tens of thousands of customers around the globe, including half of the Fortune 500, and is deployed in more than 70 countries.
- Collaborating with trusted names in the industry: Partners can provide their customers with up-to-date tax compliance solutions amid global regulatory changes with one of the most trusted brands in the market.
- Access to growth-focused tools and resources: Sovos offers a wide range of actionable benefits that are designed to drive success, including sales and marketing, business development, technical and enablement tools and other resources that help partners grow their business.
“Strong partner relationships are a key component of our strategic business approach. This new global program represents the next step in our ability to support the evolving needs of customers in today’s global tax and compliance marketplace,” said Jonathan Eisner, vice president, global alliances and chief channel officer, Sovos. “Investing in a stronger ecosystem that better supports and rewards our partners is a critical part in solving these dynamic challenges.”